Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Courtney and Eddie’s Wedding – Walnutport, PA

As a photographer, referrals are the best compliment that I can get.  There’s no greater feeling when I get a phone call or email saying that ‘so and so’ recommended me to capture special moments to be remembered and shared for years to come.  That being said, I was ecstatic when I received and email inquiry from Courtney, who works at the same hospital as Sarah (a previous bride I photographed), asking me to be the photographer at her wedding.  I said, "’ Yes!” :)  The big day was this past weekend, August 31, 2013.  The weather was beautiful but a little humid.  I had such a great time and am so glad that I was able to be a part of Courtney and Eddie’s day.  Courtney and Eddie are the epitome of Love and Family.  They are truly beautiful inside and out.  As they were surrounded by friends and family it made me love ‘Love’ even more! 

Here are some of the many moments from their day.  For MORE sneak peeks check out TBNF Photography Facebook page and don't forget to LIKE !

XOXO

untitled-0018

untitled-0073    untitled-0311

untitled-0036  untitled-0153 untitled-0053

untitled-0162 untitled-0342untitled-0367

untitled-0485

untitled-0260

untitled-0726

untitled-0979

 untitled-0240-2

untitled-0327-2

untitled-0148-2

No comments:

Post a Comment