Monday, October 1, 2012

Trinh and Joey – Maternity Shoot

My sister Trinh is expecting this November and I am gonna have a little niece to spoil rotten!I have been bugging asking my sister and brother in law to let me take some maternity photos of them. They finally gave in and here’s a sneak peek of some of the photos that I was so ecstatic to capture this past weekend.  Congrats to my little sister, Trinh and brother in law, Joey!! I can’t wait to meet baby Olivia in less than 2 months!!!  Auntie Tran will be waiting with her camera of course :)

** Remember to LIKE TBNF Photography on Facebook for updates and specials.  I will be posting Photo Session Specials SOON!!    www.facebook.com/TBNFPhotography 

Website coming soon!

untitled-67    untitled-69 untitled-76-Edit

untitled-154-Edit

untitled-167

No comments:

Post a Comment